Why, Hello There, PASS!
“Shoot and Share” is basically a term for photographers who take the photos and then share them with their clients via disc, usb drive, email, or some other digital means (along with a print release so that the client may have the freedom to make or order their own prints and products).
I found out about PASS earlier this year. PASS is a great company that have done their best to answer all Shoot and Share photographers’ prayers.
- All of my galleries under 100 images are online and backed up for 10 years for free.
- They offer print purchases directly through the gallery, fulfilled a fantastic photo lab, that I earn money from.
- The gorgeous prints are delivered directly to my client.
- My clients can pick their favorite images, and I have the ability to see those stats.
- My clients can download the images directly to their computers, without us having to chase each other around for a disc.
- I can easily add and remove photos from the gallery, if my client requests changes.